Director / Sr. Director, New Products Marketing
Title Director / Sr. Director, New Products Marketing
- Build a New Product Marketing function from scratch in the post operative pain arena to prepare the market for the prospect of a new product launch
- Work closely with commercial and clinical executive team members to align the strategic vision for the product based on a clear understanding of the market opportunity, the target product profile, and desired product claims.
- Work with the Clinical and Med Affairs team on KOL identification and engagement
- Provides input to the product strategy team on development and regulatory strategy to optimize product profile and maximize commercial potential.
- Work closely with Market Research to develop a deep understanding of the post-operative pain market Ready the market – Partner with cross-functional teams (clinical and commercial) to develop and implement early commercialization strategies and initiatives
- Uncover and deliver insight on the patient journey, market opportunity, segmentation, pricing/access, competitive intelligence initiatives, and other business planning & analytics.
- Develop the points of view to drive in government forums
- Present points of view that will drive the company towards the right investment
- Develop an integrated launch plan
- Weigh in on portfolio planning and the evaluation of business development opportunities
- Bachelors degree (advanced degree preferred)
- At least 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry
- At least 5 years of new product planning & development experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry
- Must be able to demonstrate their experience with commercial aspects of the business (i.e. market planning, brand management, sales planning and execution, market access, patient advocacy, regulatory environments and reimbursement challenges for the brand in relevant geographies or markets)
- Technical competencies
Contact Name Giacor
Contact Email email@example.com